This May Be An 8th-Grade Maths Problem But It Is Stumping The Internet
By the time we reach adulthood, however, most of us have forgotten the basic principles of doing the math that help to make this problem relatively simple.
In order to understand the information behind the problem, it was necessary to talk to some certified math teachers. Go ahead and try it for yourself and then look down to see if you have the correct answer or not.
The math problem is: 50 + 50 – 25 x 0 + 2 + 2 = ?
The correct answer would look something like this: 50+50-25×0+2+2 = 104
Here are the basic principles:
1. You first do what’s in the parentheses (in this situation, there are none)
2. Second, exponents (again, there are none)
3. Third, any multiplication or division (whichever comes first) from left to right (-25 x 0 =0)
4. You now have 50+50-0+2+2
5. Fourth, you do addition and subtraction from left to right, 50+50 = 100
6. Now you have 100-0+2+2
7. This gives you the correct answer of 104
See more: Can You Solve This Fish Math Riddle In Less Than One Minutes?
Feeling tired? Do you need a little brain boost? So move your thoughts and try to answer this puzzle in less than a minute! The answer is at the end of the article.
If you think the answer is 1, then you’re wrong! We’ll tell you
First, fish live underwater so they can’t drown!
Second, they’re in a tank so it’s impossible for them to escape by swimming away.
And third, even if they die they’re still in the tank!
So the correct answer is 10! All of the fish are still in the tank. Did you get it right?