Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
“These roasted red potatoes are very easy to prepare and taste excellent!”
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large plastic bag, combine the soup mix, red potatoes and olive oil. Close bag, and shake until potatoes are fully covered.
- Pour potatoes into a medium baking dish; bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.