Cod Fish Burger
- Beat the barley rusks, garlic and aromatics in a blender until finely ground.
- Add 2/3 of the codfish and egg white. Continue beating until completely combined.
- Add the last 1/3 to the mixture in pieces. Use your hands to mix but so not break down the pieces of fish. You want to get chunks of fish when you bite into the burger.
- Shape into 2 patties.
- Fry them in a pan with olive oil over high heat, until they are cooked through and golden brown on both sides.
- You can always cook the patties in the oven but keep in mind they will not turn our so golden.
- Serve fish burgers on hamburger buns with tartar sauce and fresh cucumber pickles and avocado slices.
If your mixture is too wet, add some breadcrumbs to soak up the moisture!